The mission of Four Corners Child Advocacy Center is to strengthen our community’s response to child abuse and neglect through prevention, intervention, education and advocacy.
- Minimize trauma suffered by the child due to multiple contacts with different community professionals
- Provide families with referrals for needed services
- Maintain open communication and case coordination among the agencies involved in child protection efforts
- Develop and promote prevention education programs for parents and care givers
- Make available specialized training to enhance professional skills to effectively respond to child sexual and severe physical abuse
- Educate mandated reporters of their legal responsibilities under Colorado law
- Provide an educational component to enhance community awareness and understanding of child sexual and physical abuse.