Four Corners Child Advocacy Center’s mandatory reporting and sexual abuse prevention classes for early childhood educators, parents, preschool children, and community members focus on primary prevention, i.e., keeping abuse from happening in the first place. Ours is a public health model designed to change behaviors in populations in order to prevent sexual abuse from happening.
- Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development
- Spark the Conversation: Sexting
- Recognizing Trauma in Children
- Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children Expansion Information
- Talking to Your Children about Abuse
- Bystanders Protecting Children
- Healthy Touch for Children
- Commercial Exploitation of Children
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
Follow us on Facebook, visit our Events Page, or sign up for our newsletter by filling out the form to the right to stay up to date on trainings at the Four Corners Child Advocacy Center.