Register today for our annual Lip Sync Battle. We are limited to 10-12 teams so sign up early.
April 3, 2020 7 PM, Sunflower Theatre
$30 Registration fee per team, complete the form below to register.
The competition will be judged in these categories:
- Lip Sync Abilities: How well the performer(s) lip-sync the lyrics of the song.
- Creativity: How original and creative the performance is. Instead of just standing on stage and lip-syncing a song – props, choreography, costumes and/or other ideas should be used and often impresses the judges and generates crowd response. Be creative!
- Stage Presence & Choreography: Again, don’t just stand there! Engage the audience, dance, smile, make eye contact with the judges…you’re a STAR —have fun!
Each category will be worth 15 points each. In case of a tie, the judges will deliberate to decide the champion. The judges’ decisions are final.
Four Awards will be offered:
- Grand Champion: Judges’ highest score
- Second Place: Judges’ score
- Third Place: Judges’ score
- Grand Champion: People’s Choice
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Registration is open to the first 10 teams that complete form. Completed forms must be submitted by March 1st. Registration fee due by at time of registration. Registrations received after the first 10 will be put on a wait list.
- Teams can range in size from 1 to 6 people. All team member names must be included on the registration form.
- Teams may use props and must supply their own props. Fog machines, bubble machines, fire, water, and glitter are prohibited.
- Music must be submitted by March 15th at 4:00pm to the Four Corners Child Advocacy Center. Songs must be the clean version, no explicit versions will be accepted and must be in good taste. Music may be edited or a mashup between multiple songs.
- A 15-20 second preview video must be submitted by March 15th for marketing and to begin People’s Choice voting which will open March 20th. Submit video to email@example.com.
- The maximum time limit is four minutes per performance. After four minutes, the music will fade out.
- The Lip Sync Battle is a fundraising event to benefit the Four Corners Child Advocacy Center and its valuable programs. In addition to an entry fee, teams are encouraged to get five (5) people to purchase tickets. Additional tickets will be sold and/or contributions collected. Tickets will be available for purchase online from the Sunflower Theatre. Help us fill the Theatre.