The mission of Four Corners Child Advocacy Center is to strengthen our community’s response to child abuse and neglect through prevention, intervention, education, and advocacy.
Who We Are
Four Corners Child Advocacy Center provides a safe, child-friendly environment that eases the emotional trauma experienced by children during the investigation and prosecution of child abuse cases.
We’ve been serving child victims of abuse and their non-offending family members since 1992.
A community where children are safe, families are strong, and our child victims become children again.
- Minimize trauma suffered by the child due to multiple contacts with different
- Provide families with referrals for needed services
- Maintain open communication and case coordination among the agencies involved in child protection efforts
- Develop and promote prevention education programs for parents and care givers
- Make available specialized training to enhance professional skills to effectively
respond to child sexual and severe physical abuse
- Educate mandated reporters of their legal responsibilities under Colorado law
- Provide an educational component to enhance community awareness and
understanding of child sexual and physical abuse.
2022 Annual Report
Click the image below to view our current annual report.
Join Our E-Newsletter List